Knowledge, Integrity, Citizenship
For the Satit Prasarnmit International Programme to be acknowledged as a leading provider of a top quality, holistic international educational programme based on the British National Curriculum that fosters a passion for life-long learning and produces students of moral integrity capable of succeeding and being leaders in the global community.
The British National Curriculum-based international programme at Prasarnmit Demonstration School (Secondary) aims to provide a quality education that develops the individual emotionally, academically, and morally through a holistic approach to education that provides the skills to cope and excel in a rapidly changing world, while also paying particular attention to the culture, history, and values that are uniquely Thai in nature.
The philosophy of the International Programme at the Prasarnmit Demonstration School (Secondary) is best summarised as follows:
- Education is the catalyst for change.
- Self-discipline leads to success.
- Students need to be challenged in order to excel.
- Students need to take responsibility for their learning.
- Students need to be pro-active in caring for the environment.
- Students need to demonstrate tolerance and understanding for cultural, racial and personal differences.
- Students should be healthy in body, mind and spirit, and be guided towards achieving this.
- Students should be able to think critically and analytically.
- Students should learn to be a positive and contributing member of society.
- Competence in other languages provides more opportunities for success.
- Students should be able to communicate and interact effectively and display emotionally intelligent skills.
- Students should be provided with the opportunities to explore a variety of curricular and extra-curricular subjects.